jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

My day in sierra nevada !!


My day in covered with snow saw was an experience emosionante since habia hido to covered with snow saw auque was never the first time that skiaba.
I already habia skiado in the alpes between(among) francia and Swiss.
We come there and recojimos the material of ski.
We rise to the tracks and they put with a monitor to which he(she) liked much the mote XD!!
Since it(he,she) was calling us baby, baby, ruby, tati, chaba, ext.
And since not habia ningun group that wise skiar like that that despúes of eating I went away with the teacher and Melody who aburia came with me, since she(it) wise skiar but he(she) was not remembering.
This way that the two we us raise to the green track and throw ourselves but Melody I throw(shoot) to him(you,them) with the ski in parallel like that that she(it) under boring!
And I hit with the network(net)!
While it was happening(passing) I was lowering the track and once to down realize that it(he,she) was not!
Subi again(afresh) to look for her and while I subia she(it) already habia lowered!!
XD!
And it(he,she) was at the end of the day that she(it) consigio to lower corectamente the track!
We went away to the hotel with the telesilla!!
The rooms heran of 4 but we got 5!
We change of clothes and we went to eat!
The food er a buffet but it(she) nonwas good!
Despúes we us walk along the street until 11 a.m.!
We returned to our quarter(room) and us contaos jokes and amused ourselves!!
In the quarter(room) habia fixed telephones and with them podiamos to call to other quarters(rooms)!!
They were called us the boys to do telephonic jokes and we hisimos equally!!
Good the truth is that we go to bed wings 5 of the morning!!
On the second day in the tracks Melody and I us were mas high in the red tracks!!
And she(it) I expect for myself below(down) from the negress since I me subi and it(he,she) lowers it!!
Ultimately we go down in the half hour and I lower the track of the river while Melody cojia the telecabina with sandra i the demas!!
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXXDXDXDXXXDXDXD!
Ultimately it turns out that I did not fall down in niguno of two days!!!!
XD! +

1 comentario:

  1. Ok, If you are going to use a translator at least read it yourselves!! This translation, by the way, is terrible...

    ResponderEliminar